- 100mL Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 2x Leek, thinly sliced
- 1x Garlic Clove, finely chopped
- 4x Zucchini, 3 coarsely grated & 1 sliced into rounds
- 200grams of Feta, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon of Chilli Flakes
- 1x Finely Grated Zest of Lemon
- 1x Egg
- 100grams of coarsely grated Mozzarella
Caperberry Crush Ingredients:
- 1x Juice of Lemon
- 2 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 170grams of Marinated Artichokes, chopped
- 100grams of Caperberries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Flat-Leaf Parsley, finely chopped.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Add breadcrumbs and cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside until needed.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat 2 tbs olive oil in a frypan over low heat.
- Add leek and 1/2 tsp salt flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until leek is very soft.
- Add garlic and stir for 2 minutes until softened.
- Place grated zucchini in paper towel or a clean cloth and squeeze out excess liquid.
- Combine in a bowl with cooled leek mixture, feta, chilli, lemon zest and egg.
- Lightly season.
- Spread into a 22cm baking dish.
- Toss sliced zucchini with remaining 1 tbs oil and layer on top.
- Scatter with mozzarella.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- For the caperberry crush, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon over gratin and scatter with breadcrumbs to serve.
Freeze without Caperberry Crush and breadcrumbs. Make that on day of serving.
Get Better Groceries Delivered Weekly