Keeping You All Safe is Our Number 1 Priority
Safety is more than wearing masks and contactless delivery.
While there is no evidence that COVID is food-borne its a great reminder that our food is the gateway to our health. So our hygiene and food safety standards are tighter and more stringent than ever before.
What about our staff?
Our staff are protected by social distancing, sanitising and personal hygiene. We check temperatures regularly and require anyone with symptoms to get tested before returning to work. Our rosters keep teams as protected as possible and we track who comes and goes from the warehouse. All of this is formalised in the covid safe plan we have lodged with the state government.
We’ll Never Leave You Hanging…
During the first weeks of Victorian Covid lock down 2020 the bigger retailers stopped home delivery. Real Food Grocer continued to serve it’s existing customers as well as a sudden influx of new (and somewhat panicked) customers. We promise we will never leave you hanging. As a purveyor of groceries we are protected as an essential service – and so no matter the lockdown news, RFG will be here to support & feed your family.
We’re Prepared for the panic-buying
It’s a human reaction – to secure what you need for the uncertain times ahead and sometimes this results in a state-wide shortage of loo-paper! What does RFG do?
1. We limit the quantites you can buy per delivery when there is a rush on an item
2. We track down enough stock fo these goodies so we know we have everyones orders covered for the long haul
3. We deliver every week so you only need to get hold of a weeks worth of whatever at a time.
4. IF something becomes difficult to source – we help you find alternatives… (for eg. when rolled oats were not available from various wholesale sources we got quick oats & steel cut oats in – meaning you could still have your porridge)
Our Commitment to Re-Using Packaging is a Strong As Ever
Covid is not an excuse to stop solving the problems of waste and climate change. We have added a short quarantine period before returned packaging can be reused. We’ve increased the temperature water we use to sanitise our reusable glass jars. Simple solutions to reduce the risk of contagions being passed between our customers and the warehouse and then outward again.
Get Better Groceries Delivered Every Week
- Real Food Grocer PackagingReal Food Grocer Boxes Returnable, Reusable Glass Jars We wanted to be able to offer you the convenience of your local bulk store home delivered. So we package our bulk products right in the warehouse using returnable, reusable glass jars. Send us your clean, label free jars with a lid and we’ll make them all …
- Our Impact and Yours : The Environment, Sustainability & RFGAt Real Food Grocer, we do what we do for a reason. Our purpose is hard to describe in a few words, but it involves making the greatest positive impact on our clients’ lives – with the least possible harm to the environment. To unpack RFG’s purpose further, today’s blog details some of the steps …
- Making the Most of your RFG DeliverySo, you’ve received your very first Real Food Grocer box – hooray! Now what to do with all that goodness? In today’s Real Food Grocer blog, our team make a few recommendations to ensuring your box goes the distance, works to your schedule, keeps fresh and allows you the opportunity to get creative in the …
- Real Food Grocer – Referral ProgramShare Real Food Grocer Freshness with those you love We love how loyal our customers are. So many of you have been using our service for years and years. We also love that you take the time to tell your friends and family about the work we do – that’s so important to us! Because …
- FRESHNESS GUARANTEEWe hope that every order we deliver to your door looks delicious to you! Our aim is to be more than just a convenience. Getting deliveries from us should make you happy. If something goes wrong we want you to be confident we will fix it. We also know, that because we deliver a natural …