- 100g Fresh Noodles
- 2 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1/2 cup of chicken or beef, sliced
- 1 cup vegetables, chopped (eg. zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, beans, eggplant etc.)
- 1 cup of leafy greens (cabbage, bok choy, spinach, etc.)
- 1/2 bean shoots
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1/4 All purpose stir fry sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Birdseye chilli
- 2 teaspoons Garlic chives, chopped
- Coriander, to serve.
- Sesame seeds to serve
- Heat oil in wok over high heat.
- When oil is hot add birdseye chilli and stir fry for about 10seconds. Make sure they don’t burn!
- Add in your chicken or beef to the wok. Cook lightly.
- And in your vegetables. Firmest to softest to ensure the soft ones don’t turn to mush and your hard veggies soften.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in leafy greens and bean sprouts as well as noodles (make sure to break them up if needed).
- Add in water, garlic chives and sauce.
- Return to heat.
- Toss for 1minute to heat through noodles and to thicken sauce. (If water evaporates to quickly, add more as you need).
- Dish up. Add a small amount of coriander on top and sprinkle sesame seeds to serve.
Get Better Groceries Delivered Weekly