Euca Castile 100% Organic liquid Soap
100% Organic CASTILE Soap is not a trade name but a type of soap. CASTILE Soap describes the soap as being manufactured from organic raw materials only, such as olive oil and coconut oils.
Historically manufactured at first in Spain in the 1700’s it was found to be superior to the traditional tallow animal fat product soaps.
Wash yourself, clothes, your pets …. nearly anything. It’s so pure and natural, everyone should be using it.
As mentioned CASTILE Soap is pure organic manufactured from raw materials unlike all other soaps which are produced either from an animal fat base or a detergent, surfactant petroleum
Produced from Eucalyptus, olive and coconut oil. ( We have removed the Eucalyptus oil in our new Unscented formula )
CASTILE SOAP produces glycerine in its production process and is left in the formulation giving another reason for its “Kindness to skin” properties.
Castile means that it’s made from 100 percent plant oils (no animal products like tallow). It’s also a true soap, not a chemical detergent, making Castile soap completely biodegradable and very earth-friendly.”
- Unscented formula so you can add your own essential oil fragrances.
- 100% Made in Melbourne to an original 1770’s formulation … its good old fashioned SOAP ..
- 100% Organic not a tallow (not an animal based product)
- Made using Eucalyptus, olive and coconut oils
- Kind on all skin types
- Use on clothes, pets, dishes … nearly anything
Euca Products are cruelty free & palm oil free