1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 tablespoon garlic granules
1 teaspoon sea salt
4 cobs of sweet corn, shucked
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the grated parmesan, butter, garlic granules, and salt.
- Spread the butter evenly over the pieces of corn, using your hands to press the butter on firmly.
- Preheat your BBQ grill on high heat.
- Either wrap the parmesan buttered corn in foil or (preferably) use a grill matt.
- BBQ for 10-12 minutes, turning a few times until the corn is cooked through and has several char marks.
- Garnish and serve hot!
Get Better Groceries Delivered Weekly