Mandarin salsa goes perfect try with crispy skinned barramundi or other type of fish.
Mandarin Salsa Ingredients:
- 1x Carrot, cut into long thin matchsticks
- 1/2x Stalk Celery, trimmed, cut into long thin matchsticks
- Chives, finely chopped
- 2 x 150g Barramundi Fillets, skin on
- 2x Mandarins, segmented
- 1/2x Cup of Pomegranate Seeds
- 1x Lemon, cut into wedges
Sweet Ginger Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 & 1/2x Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 & 1/2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1x Tablespoon Honey
- 1x Tablespoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1x Teaspoon Black Sesame Seeds
- Place carrot, celery and chives in a medium bowl of iced water.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until vegetables strips have curled.
- Drain water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Whilst vegetables are refrigerating make sweet ginger dressing by combing ingredients in a screw-top jar.
- Then shake well.
- For fish; heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook fish, skin-side down, for 3 minutes. Turn; cook for 1 minute or until cooked through.
- To make salsa, combine the carrot, celery, chives, mandarin, pomegranate seeds and dressing in a large bowl and mix.
- Serve salsa with fish and lemon wedges.
Get Better Groceries Delivered Weekly