- 6-8x Mandarins
- 1x Lime
- 1/4 cup of Tequila
- 1x tablespoon of Cointreau
- 2x tablespoon of Sea Salt Flakes
- 8x Ice Cubes
- 1x Mandarin, Sliced
- Begin by cutting your mandarins in half.
- Now juice all of your mandarin halves.
- Cut your lime in half.
- Juice that too. (Can go into same place as mandarin juice).
- Now add in your tequila and cointreau to you juiced citrus.
- Set that aside for a moment.
- Use a piece of lime to wet the rim of the glass you are serving the drink in.
- Put your sea salt flakes on a small plate.
- Dip the rim of the glass into Sea Salt Flakes.
- Add ice cubes to cups.
- Now grab your juiced citrus.
- Stir liquid with a spoon.
- Pour into cups with ice.
- Add in a couple pieces of sliced mandarins to serve.
- Enjoy and drink responsibly.
Get Better Groceries Delivered Weekly