- 4 x 350g sweet potatoes (skin-on)
- 400g x chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons chilli paste
- 150g marinated feta, drained, crumbled
- 2 truss tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch coriander, leaves chopped
- 1 tbs finely chopped lemon rind, white pith removed
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Pierce sweet potatoes all over with a fork.
- Place on a plate and microwave on high, turning halfway, for 8 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven grill to high.
- Combine chickpeas and chilli paste in a bowl, then place on a baking tray.
- Grill for 4 minutes or until crisp.
- Slice potatoes lengthways, leaving them attached on one end to form a ‘pocket’.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Top with chickpeas and chilli paste and feta. Grill for 4 minutes or until golden.
- Combine tomato, coriander, preserved lemon and oil in a bowl. Season.
- Top potatoes with tomato, coriander and lemon mix to serve.
Get Better Groceries Delivered Weekly