- 2x tablespoon Rapeseed Oil, (plus drizzle for the salt (optional)
- 1x Large Leek
- 25grams of Baby Spinach
- 3x Large Eggs
- 1/3 of Dill, stalks removed, finely chopped
- 2x tablespoon of Natural Yoghurt
- 50grams of Feta, crumbled
- 1x Garlic Clove, finely grated
For the Salad- Ingredients:
- 2x teaspoon of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2x teaspoon Almond Butter
- 2x Celery sticks, sliced
- 2x Carrots, peeled into ribbon
- 1x (small) Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 3x Baby Cos Lettuce Leaves, torn into pieces
- 6x Pitted Black Kalamata Olives, rinsed and halved
- Heat oven to 200degrees with a muffin tin inside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the leek for about 4 mins, stirring regularly, over a medium-high heat to soften it.
- Stir in the spinach and cook for 1 min until wilted down, then set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs, dill, yogurt and feta together in a jug with black pepper and the garlic.
- Add the leeks and spinach, and stir well.
- Take the muffin tin out of the oven and drop in four muffin cases.
- Add the egg mixture and bake for 15-18 mins until set and golden.
- Meanwhile, mix the balsamic vinegar with the almond butter and 1-2 tbsp water in a bowl to make a dressing. Toss with the vegetables and olives.
- Pile onto plates, carefully remove the paper cases from the frittatas and serve.
Get Better Groceries Delivered Weekly