- 4x Blood Oranges
- 50g x Oatmeal or Rolled Oats
- 150mL x Pot Whipping Cream
- 2x Tablespoons of Whisky
- 150grams x Greek Yoghurt
- 2x Tablespoons Honey, plus an extra to serve with (optional).
- Slice the top and bottom of each orange.
- Sit them on a board.
- Using a sharp knife, cut down between the peel and flesh until all peel has been removed.
- Cut between the membrane to remove all the segment.
- Roughly chop and set aside.
- Heat a non stick fry pan over medium heat.
- Dry-fry the oatmeal (or rolled oats). Ensure to stir often.
- It should begin to smell nutty (don’t cook longer, it’ll burn).
- Tip onto plate and let it cool.
- Whisk the cream and whisky together until it forms soft peaks.
- Carefully fold in yoghurt, oatmeal and honey until all combined.
- Spoon half the mixture into 4 serving glasses and top with half the orange pieces
- Repeat layer with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with extra drizzled honey on top. Enjoy.
Get Better Groceries Delivered Weekly