- 5x Topless Beetroot (or Baby beetroot bunch)
- 2x Mandarins, sliced
- 1x Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 100grams of Feta
- Mint Leaves (to serve)
- Dates (to serve)
- 3x Large Dates, pitted, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2x Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place the beetroot in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 30minutes or until tender.
- Drain the water.
- When beetroot is cool enough to handle, rub off the skins and discard (use disposable gloves to prevent staining).
- Halve any larger beetroot.
- Meanwhile, for the dressing, combine all three ingredients in a bowl .
- Place beetroot in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss to combine.
- Set aside.
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue medium-high heat.
- Brush cut side of mandarin with oil.
- Add to pan, cut side down and cook for 2minutes or untill grill marks appear.
- Set aside to cool. Peel once cooled.
- Divide beetroot, mandarin and feta among serving bowls. Sprinkle with mint leaves and extra dates to serve.
Get Better Groceries Delivered Weekly